Wow I can't believe we just finished with Halloween. Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. This year has flown by... It's been a while since I have blogged so there is lots to catch you all up on.
This has truly been a wonderful year. I competed in 4 shows snagging two overalls one at the Orange County Classic, the other at the West Coast Classic and also competed in my first National show. I was blessed to appear in two magazines as well, Ironman Magazine’s Rising Stars section (Thanks Lonnie T.) and a Swedish publication, BODY Magazine in an article with Meriza DeGuzman about our Sexy-Strong project (Thanks Pavel). I have had the wonderful opportunity to work at the MAN Sports booth with Meriza and Pete Ciccone at several of the local NPC shows and also at the Olympia Expo in Las Vegas. It was so much fun interacting with old and new friends.
As of November 1, 2010, I am officially a MAN Sports sponsored athlete and will be representing them at all of the local NPC shows as well as the Arnolds and again at the Olympia Expo in 2011. It is truly a blessing to work for a company whose product you take and believe in. And I have the best people working with and around me to boot. Thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hi at the shows that have already past and hope to see more of you at all of the upcoming events.
I have evolved and changed my body over this year coming in with a tighter and curvier physique each time with the help of my training partners and trainers Meriza DeGuzman and Pete Ciccone.
As of November 1, 2010, I am officially a MAN Sports sponsored athlete and will be representing them at all of the local NPC shows as well as the Arnolds and again at the Olympia Expo in 2011. It is truly a blessing to work for a company whose product you take and believe in. And I have the best people working with and around me to boot. Thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hi at the shows that have already past and hope to see more of you at all of the upcoming events.
I have evolved and changed my body over this year coming in with a tighter and curvier physique each time with the help of my training partners and trainers Meriza DeGuzman and Pete Ciccone.
I will not be competing for the rest of the year instead I will be training hard to bring a better physique to the stage next year. I'll keep everyone updated as to when and where. Speaking of, although I will keep this blog open, as of now I will be posting my updates and blogs on the MAN Sports blog and forums so please stop by there and check me and the rest of the MAN Sports family out at http://www.MANsports.com/.
Anyways the rest of the holidays are upon us again so stay tuned for some healthy recipes. I hope everyone is doing well...Until then…. Oh yes and do not forget to check out the Man Sports website, there is something there for everyone :-)
Sexy-Strong article in BODY Magazine
“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
Sexy-Strong article in BODY Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment