Happy Sunday everyone!
Preparation…loosely defined as the action or process of making something ready for use or service….
Today is day 3 of hard training on my journey to my show next year. Yesterday was a brutal leg and glute day followed up with some evening boxing. Today will be light cardio and rest. You know as I start this process again to bring my best to the stage I thought to myself how is it that I can continue to push myself harder and harder each time I train? And it came to me while driving to the gym as I sat there at the traffic light; I was visualizing the task that lay ahead of me at the gym. I was mentally preparing myself for the task at hand. When I packed my meals for the day, I was preparing my nutritional needs to feed my body for the day. When I mixed my Body Octane and Figure Fuel before starting my workouts I was prepping my supplementations to fuel my drive. Everything we do is a direct shadow of how we prepare for that specific event. Are you preparing for yours? Never neglect proper nutrition, rest and supplementation as you strive to better your physique no matter what sport you are into. I prep for a workout with my MAN Sports stack. I start by drinking my Figure Fuel, Body Octane and Swagger at least ½ hour prior to hitting the gym. It delays the onset of physical fatigue, converts body fat into high powered energy and helps me push through my intense workouts! Need I say more? Thanks to MAN Sports products I have the necessary tools to prepare to be a champion.
Prepare daily my friends.
Khay
Please be sure to start checking my blogs on the MAN Sports forum at http://www.mansports.com/
“Preparation is the be-all of good trial work. Everything else-felicity of expression, improvisational brilliance-is a satellite around the sun. Preparation is that sun.”

No comments:
Post a Comment