Friday, July 9, 2010

6 Pack Bags

We all know that working out and staying fit takes dedication and persistance over time. 6 Pack Fitness has come up with a solution to make your dedication easier with the 6 Pack Bag Meal Managment System.  I was fortunate enough to win the "6 Pack Fitness Lifestyle Challenge and I recieved my bag earlier this week and I have to tell you it is awesome. Very convenient for the gym warrior on the run. Pack all of your meals along with your supplements and you are ready to go in one bag rather than carrying multiple bags. I even got through airport security without a hassle. They come in two different sizes and multiple color options. Click on the link below... type Khay in the coupon code and get 10% off your purchase.



Traveling with my meals to the New York Pro/Team Universe
"Success means having the courage, the determination, the will and the right tools to become the person you believe you were meant to be"

No comments:

Post a Comment