Ah so excited for Saturday, June 26th!!! The new National Qualifier, West Coast Classic is continually growing in size. I talked to Lonnie Teper today and he mentioned that he may add an additional class for Mens Bodybuilding (60+) and may also add an additional class for the Bikini division. And to top it all off, none other than 3-time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler will be there again to guest pose. As if the weekend couldn't be more exciting already for all the competitors. He is rumored to be at 285 lbs! I'm almost there at a whopping 95 lbs LOL! I'll make sure to get an up to date picture of a posedown between Jay and I.
Come support your family member or your favorite competitor that weekend.
We all have worked hard to get here and would love the support. Prejudging starts at 11:00 am and the finals start at 6:00 pm. Purchase tickets through the NPC West Coast Classic website at http://www.npcwestcoast.com/
Me and 3-time Mr. Oylmpia Jay Cutler

always looking great khay, you are inspiring me to get like Jay...LOL or come close!! good luck at the nationals, just wait till i get there!! in shape that is..lol
ReplyDeletejeff