Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eleven More Sleeps

I'm now 11 days out of my next show which I have been training extremely hard for. For what ever reason the presure for this show is more than all the others. Its probably because I actually know this time who is competing at the show and let me tell you there are going to be some beautiful physiques hitting the stage at the West Coast Classic on June 26th. So please come on out and support everyone on stage :-)
You can purchase tickets at http://www.npcwestcoast.com/

Our Sexy Strong Project with IFBB Pro Meriza DeGuzman is going great! Here is another teaser pic and a link to a couple of teaser videos for the  Sexy Strong series ;-) Click on the links below.


I'm not sure if my husband needed to help me with my Broadswords but we had fun anyways ;-)




“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.”

2 comments:

  1. Hey little lady I feel the same way,good to knwo I am not alone on feeling this pressure like never before. But that's what is all about bringing out the better you. We will have a great time see ya soon. Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' great, Ms. Khay! Keep up the amazing work - inspiring others and leading by example! Meriza and I will be cheerin' you on!

    ReplyDelete