Monday, May 10, 2010

Exciting Times!

Hi Everyone!! It has been awhile since I have had the chance to blog so I'm going to inform you on a few things. First I would like to thank everyone for your continued love and support, it means the world to me. 

I had a chance to have a photo shoot with Isaac Hinds from Lift Studios and Hardbody.com in late March. It was such a blast to work with Isaac and Ron Avidan. I will post some pics soon.
Okay so as you know I was planing on competing at the Muscle Contest in late March but had a change of plans due to an injury that had me sidelined a bit. I was introduced to some amazing Doctors who helped put me back together and get me ready for my biggest show yet, the Emerald Cup! The Emerald cup was an impressive show and one of the most organized event I have attended. Not only was it in beautiful Washington State but it was also on my wedding anniversary.  The competition there was awesome and I was so pleased to see so many girls competing and standing up on stage with such pride! I was very delighted to place 2nd at that show. I felt I brought my best physique to date to the stage and felt honored with my placing... I was fortunate enough to meet some amazing new friends along the way as well which is always a plus. After the show it was off to dinner to celebrate with my hubby. :-)

                               The 2010 Emerald Cup - 2nd place


Well no rest for the weary as they say, I competed the very next weekend at the Orange County Muscle Classic and won my class and the Overall Bikini Championship!! I even got to meet and take a picture with 3 time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler! (thanks Ron Avidan).
That show was even more special because it was close to home and I had lots of family and friends in the audience cheering me and the girls on! 



      2010 Orange County Muscle Classic-Overall Bikini Champion

I have been very fortunate to meet some of the most amazing people in my journey and I have some super exciting projects coming up in the next few months so keep your eyes peeled. I attended the posing clinic of IFBB Pro Figure competitor, Meriza DeGuzman at World Gym in San Diego. Meriza runs a well organized and very informative posing seminar. We then ate some of the most amazing sushi at Meriza and Pete's favorite spot with some friends. See you guys again soon. ;-)
I'm also competing again this summer but have not decided which show yet, but I promise to keep you all posted, until then. 


"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days, always follow you heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment