Monday, March 15, 2010

IRONPINOY MAGAZINE

Well I have to say thank you to Bong Pico from Ironpinoy Magazine and Bill Dobbins. I recently received my copies of the magazine with me on the cover with Batista! Well I’m not next to Batista but we are on the same cover. LOL I actually saw David Bautista who is one of my favorite WWE wrestlers in Venice the other day and couldn’t get the courage to say hi and get him to sign a copy for me, even with my friend egging me on... I didn’t want to bother him.  It seems so surreal to see yourself in a magazine but what makes this one extra special is that this magazine is from my homeland in the Philippines.

This excitement has helped propel me through my last preparation for my first show of the year. My contest prep is going very well despite my minor set back in the beginning but nonetheless, I will be bringing my best package to the stage. :-) Thanks again for all the love and support and I will keep everyone updated as things happen. Don’t forget to get your copy of IRONPINOY.

Khay :-)






1 comment:

  1. hot hot hot...thats so awesome!! congrats on your success! :)

    ReplyDelete