Hi everyone! I trust you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Hold on to your "toque" because Christmas is right around the corner.
Well I have been extremely busy this “off season”. I place 3rd at the NPC Sacramento Bikini Championships on November 7th and was planning on taking a short break until my next contest prep, but I have the lovely opportunity to go to Cabo San Lucas for a photo shoot with Pavel Ythjall. I actually did a shoot with Pavel two days before the Sacramento Show and was impressed with his professionalism and attention to detail. I have posted some of the pics on facebook and I will be posting some to my site shortly. Anyways Pavel was kind enough to ask me to shoot with him in Mexico so off we go.
My husband and I also will be closing on our first home this month so we have been pretty busy with that as well. I will be posting upcoming events and results here on my blog instead of the website so please check back often. Until next time please be safe and don’t forget to smile J

No comments:
Post a Comment