Happy 2010 my family and friends! I trust you all had a wonderful holiday season :-) Wow, 2009 past with a blink. I am thankful for all of the love and support that I received this past year. I had many accomplishments this past year and I am looking towards 2010 with even bigger goals in mind. I will be competing in March so check back often for updates. I will be updating my gallery with more pictures!
My wish for you all this year is that all of your dreams and goals come true. Remember nothing comes without hard work and sacrifice. Thank you for your continued support and I will see you soon. ;)
xoxo
I will leave you now with a quote from William Arthur Ward...
Best Of luck for your contest...I will also compete in march this year in Mr.Karachi juniors.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Khay!
ReplyDeletePopped over to your blog, great photos and physique! Please follow me along as I am 9 weeks out from my second show the Arnold Expo Amateur in figure.
ReplyDeleteMany blessings to you in 2010!!!!